Empowering young women
How do we do it:
- Build self-confidence and resilience
- Education, training pathways and support
- Personal grooming and deportment
- Cultural exchanges
- Pathways to excellence opportunities
- Healthy lifestyles
To date, our past Girls Group members have:
– modelled in New York, the UAE, throughout South-East Asia and Australia
– excelled in their chosen career pathway
– represented their Indigenous culture at events locally and internationally
– become leaders in GRPF programs and their community
– achieved employment or apprenticeships
Details about the program
Girls FX is currently run twice a week and is open all girls from year 6 and above residing in the City of Karratha.
The program also operates in Perth for girls residing outside the City of Karratha due to educational and/or employment reasons.
Through this program, you can also take part in our International Fashion Diplomacy, Textile Manufacturing and Fashion or Jewellery Design Programs.
When does it run?
After school two times a week on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s, along with scheduled weekends and school holidays.
The Perth program is based upon the upcoming event schedule and opportunities. Please enquire should you like to be involved or find out additional information.